Celebrating Two Years!
Celebrating 2 years of the Oxleas AHP Preceptorship Programme
The AHP Preceptorship Programme Leads are celebrating 2 years since the official launch of the Oxleas Pan-London AHP Preceptorship Programme!
Since the launch in April 2020, programme has been a huge success. We are especially proud there was additional support during a global pandemic which was a challenging period for all AHPs, particularly those who were Newly Qualified.
Oxleas AHP Preceptorship Programme achievements to date:
- Link with London South Bank University to offer Preceptees accreditation for their completed portfolio.
- 24 Pan-London Preceptee meetings, welcoming over 200 Newly Qualified AHPs.
- Supporting Preceptors, trained over 160 preceptors across London.
- Creation of the Preceptorship Portal
- Programme is now available to external providers to purchase
- A successful external launch with Midlands Partnership Trust
- Offering opportunities to NQPs to participate in e.g. Health Careers Live, Day in a Life Vlogs and NHS National Careers Week.
To celebrate, we have created a Podiatry Preceptee Video Testimonial. Alexia, Podiatrist from Oxleas, talks about how the programme developed her critical thinking skills and how this contributed to getting her Band 6 post.
Contact the AHP Preceptorship Leads to hear more about a Preceptorship Partnership!